June 18, 2021
The primary role of the Manager of Partnership Marketing is to work closely with CDM sales leads in the development and implementation of distribution and Client/Partner maintenance strategies. Plans should include creating sales materials, compiling research insights, maintaining account summaries, and providing feedback and recommendations to marketing proposals.
This role will lead CDM efforts to use new media and digital tools to enhance brand awareness in the digital space. This will include developing, implementing, and managing marketing partnership campaigns that support Client business objectives and promote network brands or selected content.
- Plan and execute MVPD and vMVPD partnership marketing campaigns.
- Provide day-to-day management/support to Clients via phone and email.
- Work closely with Clients’ teams to plan and execute new partnerships and promotions.
- Develop and execute communication to affiliates through newsletters.
- Collaborate with Programming, Consumer Marketing, and Digital Media groups in the timely delivery of programming resources and creative assets to the CDM team and Clients.
- Create, develop and manage content for Partners’ web presence (requires working with content management software). Write, edit and proofread all web content.
- Manage, monitor, and make recommendations for upgrades to the Partners’ website. Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Create strategies to increase online traffic to the TV One and CLEO TV Partners’ website and provide recommendations to improve user experience. Special attention to website promotions, client email newsletters, or outreach campaigns is required.
- Proactively ensure that creative, message, language, and voice are current and consistent across all Client marketing tools and resources and websites for TV ONE and CLEO TV.
- Announcements of new deals with industry peers and programmers.
- Product developments and technological innovations among television distribution outlets (e.g., Comcast, DirecTV, YouTube, Philo, etc.).
- New device innovations (e.g., AppleTV, Roku, Google Chromecast, Samsung, etc.).
- Other relevant industry news.
- Client relations experience, a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation skills. Creative writing skills a plus.
- Knowledge, with proven experience, of Microsoft Office applications and CRM tools.
- Working knowledge of top video conference and virtual meeting platforms, including but not limited to: Zoom, BlueJeans, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, CISCO WEBEX, Join.ME
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Must have the ability to work independently, collaboratively, resourcefully, and quickly adapt to shifting deadlines and direction.
- Good organizational skills. Good sense of humor.
- Ability to travel, as needed.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field or equivalent combination of cable industry experience preferred.
- 3+ years B2B or B2C marketing experience in entertainment, digital media, or ad agency.
If interested in applying for the Manager, Content Distribution & Marketing position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).