June 22, 2021
Assist VP, Research with interpreting media research results and effectively communicating results to aid in important decisions in scheduling, programming, marketing, and affiliate sales.
- Assist VP, Research in supporting Programming, Marketing, Scheduling, and CDM teams.
- Manage the execution and delivery of quantitative and qualitative research for TV One & CLEO TV.
- Create, execute and present quantitative and qualitative research including production of daily, monthly, and quarterly analyses of the network’s rating trends, audience, and market profiles.
- Collaborate with VP, Research in the development of research strategies and analyses that will assist the Programming, Marketing, Scheduling, and CDM teams in their content creation, promotion, scheduling, and distribution efforts.
- Provide analyses and recommendations to Scheduling and Marketing teams in an effort to increase ratings and optimize the TV One and CLEO TV brands.
- Partner on the development and communication of market intelligence reports on the African American consumer.
- Partner with the Research Team on high-profile projects to support TV One and CLEO TV network strategies and long-range business goals through comprehensive analyses of audience viewing and consumption trends.
- Help junior staff members to grow skills and provide guidance in generating strategic, thoughtful, and effective research.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge in Nielsen and third-party processing including but not limited to NPOWER, Star Trak/Star Media, Galaxy Explorer, Behavior graphics
- Demonstrated experience in audience segmentation and profiling
- Understanding of consumer research methods
- Familiarity with the use and management of online research panels
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under changing priorities and time constraints
- Knowledge of television, film, and media content of interest to the African American audience
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel experience (keen ability to summarize data).
- Legal right to work in the United States.
If interested in applying for the Sr. Manager, Research position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).