June 18, 2021
TV One is looking for a high-energy, outgoing, self-starter to help advance the value of our Network brands with our distributors on all of their consumer-facing platforms through innovative, cost-effective marketing tools.
- Assist the Vice President in creating and carrying out partner-specific marketing campaigns and partnerships for TV One and Cleo TV brands.
- Work directly with affiliates to develop creative partnership solutions that meet client goals and increase awareness and affinity for the network brands.
- Develop creative briefs and manage brand(s) message, image, and presence in the execution of distributor campaigns and materials.
- Source, manage and assist in the development of vendor partnerships (includes vendor procurement and negotiations, communication of strategy, and creative requirements).
- Manage virtual and/or field activation and experiential marketing budgets, inventories, and logistics.
- Research, analyze and share competitive field activation and experiential marketing insights and activity from spending time in the field.
- Ensure program and employee compliance with all agency and state guidelines, laws, and regulations.
- Represent the brands at consumer and industry events as directed.
- Work with sales executives to create high-quality PowerPoint presentations and other collateral materials with minimal creative guidance.
- Maintain and update client database.
- Manage premiums and materials including sourcing new items.
- Track and report competitive environment information, including distributor channel changes, packaging/pricing options, advance service offerings, and competitive network’s promotions and programming.
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel Word, Outlook).
- Social media proficient. /Digital Marketing
- High aptitude for mastering database and digital art software.
- Collaborative, creative thinker who is also solutions-oriented, resourceful, and proactive.
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and meet strict deadlines while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to synthesize information into a clear, concise, digestible form.
- Demonstrated self-starter, high level of commitment, and ability to advance projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to remain nimble and flexible in an environment of changing business objectives and affiliate needs.
- Ability to travel, work nights, and weekends as required.
- Legal right to work in the United States.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree or equivalent combination of cable industry experience preferred.
- 3+ years in sales, promotions, project management, communications, and/or marketing positions.
If interested in applying for the Sr. Coordinator, Content Distribution & Marketing position, please click the “apply now” button below and attach your resume to the email pop-up box
Notice to California Residents of Collection of Personal Information. When you submit an application, we collect the personal information you provide and that you authorize us to collect on your behalf for the purpose of processing and evaluating your application, verifying the accuracy of the information you provide, and communicating with you about your application.
The information we may collect includes:
- personal identifiers like your name, address, and contact information;
- information about your professional abilities, skills, aptitudes, and background (e.g., educational and professional experience, resumes, curricula vitae, writing samples, and information about your skills, training, and applicable licenses, permits, and certifications);
- information about your character, references, and credentials;
- information about your authorization to work for us;
- information obtained from references, educational institutions, and others you have authorized us to contact (including results of background checks you authorize us to perform if you are offered a position); and
- any other information you elect to provide or authorized us to obtain.
We may collect additional information for the purposes of complying with legal obligations, including criminal background and licensure information that may affect your legal ability to work for us and status information required for the monitoring of equal employment opportunity compliance (e.g., race/ethnicity, disability status, and gender).
Mandatory Vaccination Requirement.
Urban One, Inc. and its divisions (collectively “Urban One” or the “Company”) have implemented a mandatory vaccination policy pursuant to which all employees must be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment to safeguard their health and well-being, as well as that of their coworkers, families, and the community at large, from the risks associated with COVID-19. Candidates should be aware that new employees will be required to be vaccinated by their start date, meaning they have received all of the recommended doses for either a one dose or two dose COVID-19 vaccine, and provide proof of vaccination status (e.g. CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card) , which will be kept confidential. Urban One is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide a reasonable accommodation to those who are unable to be vaccinated due to a sincerely-held religious belief or a medical disability where it does not pose an undue hardship on the Company to do so as provided under federal, state, and local law.