Location: Silver Spring, MD
TV One’s Finance Department is responsible for all accounting and budgeting requirements for TV One including: accounts payable, billing, collections, financial reporting, payroll, and purchasing.
* Must be a junior or senior
* Accounting, Finance or Business Major
* Must have Excel skills and attention to detail
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must have strong research skills
Skills/Knowledge to Gains
The student will receive practical application experience in the day-to-day operations of TV One's Finance Department.
*Perform administrative duties including filing and copying
*Process expense reports and invoices
*Apply cash receipts to accounts receivable
*Assist with mailing invoices to vendors
*Establish and maintain filing system
*Other administrative duties and projects as assigned
Only applicants who receive college credit for their internship will be considered.
Apply For This Internship!